This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Sweater Weather Time

The best time to wear a stripped sweater is all the timeeeeeee! I couldn’t have better said it better than SpongeBob. There is no better time to wear one but now! If you haven’t been outside of your cave lately you wouldn’t have notice how the weather outside dropped to a low of 55 degrees in the past few weeks. It is time for sweaters, yoga pants, cute boots, and snuggles. So pack up those cute shorts, flip-flops, and bring out the sweaters and boots.

Of course just not the styles change but the food and beverage flavors change drastically. Even though Thanksgiving hasn’t even happened yet, there is Christmas things being sold in all your local shopping destinations. For instance, CVS already has lights for sale, cute cups with Christmas trees designs, and wrapping paper. Although that brings a smile to my face I believe it is a tad bit early and makes me worry because I still haven’t made my Christmas present list for Santa!

As previously noted, the beverages and food departments have changed! Starbucks is now selling Peppermint Mochas and Caramel Brûlée Latte’s and even a Gingerbread Latte. Don’t get me wrong I love them and am so excited we finally have them back again, it is just disappointing that pumpkin spice lattes and fall themed drinks will be leaving us again. At Walmart just the other day I saw them selling Christmas scented candles. Hot chocolate you can get year around, but it is time to go all in on those cold fall and winter nights. So break out the cute mugs!

Now let’s get back to fashion. So girls I am sorry to say but shorts must be put away and jeans must be taken out. Due to the wide variety of jeans these days, it is easy to create cute outfits with jeans. I know some are not a fan to UGG boots but it is worth it to have a pair, as well as fully experiencing their warmth and comfort on cold days. Riding boots are just as comfortable, stylish, and they go with everything! Last but not least is multitude of different sweaters cuts, colors, and styles. There are stripped ones, long ones, short ones, plain ones, fun ones, blue, black, green or grey ones. Best of all they are comfy and stylish!

So break out those sweaters everyone because the best time to wear them is all the time! Especially with your cute jeans and boots while holding the warmest and tastiest beverages of the season. Almost forgot, don’t forget your cuddle buddy to keep you extra toasty on those cold fall and winter nights.