alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Summer Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Summer Survival Kits

Thanks again to the Her Campus Headquarters for another great survival kit to prepare us for this summer. They yet again read our minds on a few awesome new things for us to have. Eckerd College Her Campus says thanks again for all your support and appreciation. Here’s a list of what they spoiled us with.

• Chipotle BOGO gift cards for my friend and I to get something for finals week and survive! A good study break with equally delicious food to eat.
  • For those crazy summer rain storms that come at a moment’s notice when do you actually have an umbrella available? Instead keep an “April Showers” poncho in your purse from boohoo.com.
  • Her Campus has a new book out and has given us postcards in order to get the word out! It’s a great read for anyone in college, and not just for freshman but for students throughout their time at college. It’ll help you with relationships, diet, classes, jobs, and much more!
  • In order to get that summer body, they have given us a 30-day membership to Crunch Live! It’s an online gym to help you get ways to workout in any environment your comfortable with, like your home, school, outside, or on vacation.
  • Rich Bitch: A simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together… Finally by Nicole Lapin is a great read for if you struggle with your finances. She puts her own open opinions on the struggles and mistakes people make with finances. She focuses on investing in yourself instead of having to rethink every thing you do with your money.
  • A huge trend that has taken over the nation is Blink Tattoos. We got quite a bundle of them to help us stand out on the beaches, and parties this summer. If you haven’t tried them yet, I definitely suggest it. Its jewelry you don’t have to worry about losing, which I know may sometimes be a struggle between anyone!
  • chloe + isabel GEM Cards that help entrepreneurial college students get experience in marketing with amazing real world experience. These students have been able to work in their dream jobs for Kate Spade, Bloomingdales, Julep, Kleinfeld, etc. It includes training, online boutique, shopping sprees, and much more!

There is so much support from Her Campus and with these awesome opportunities given from them and with these kits.