New Energy Drinks for the HC Eckerd Team – How We Survived the Writing Portfolio

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Hey Eckerd Collegiettes!

HAPPY FRIDAY AND WRITING PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION DAY! Cheers to the freakin’ weekend! HC Corporate sent us some awesome stuff for the HC EC team to try out this week and it couldn’t have come at a better time! Luna bars, Mini SK Energy shots and the Neurosonic mental performace drinks really helped me this week. Anytime I needed a little energy boost, Luna gave me just the kick I needed. 

After having an exam and the Writing Portfolio due the same week, I was feeling pretty stressed out. Usually having an early bedtime, I was having a really difficult time staying awake to get my work done on time. I then remembered all the energy drinks in the HC box! I decided to try the neurosonic berry punch drink. I normally don’t do energy drinks because that idea freaks me out, but I decided to give it a try. Long story short, it was pretty sweet but it was a pleasant taste. It really helped me stay up that extra hour without all those creepy side effects that I was afraid of. I would really recommend them! For people who are into the regular small energy shots, check out SK Energy shots. It says ‘best tasting energy shot on the market’ and I just tried it and I would agree! Better yet, every shot sold provides a meal to a hungry child through the UN’s World Food Program! What’s not to love?!

Happy Energizing!

HCxo,

Allegra