HC Spring Break Survival Kits Have Arrived!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Spring Break is right around the corner and thanks to the new Spring Break Survival Kit, you will be ready to take on the next big adventure. We want you to have a memorable vacay, so check out the list of must pack items below. And keep an eye out for amazing giveaways!

Inspiration: What better way to kick off Spring Break and the rest of the school year, than with a powerful read?! The #ActuallySheCan campaign is designed for young women to be inspired by and to pursue their goals in life.

Organization: Spring Break is the perfect time to reset, and getting back on track can be harder than it looks. Erin Condren has come to the rescue with planners, fancy markers, stickers, and a coupon for even more planner needs.  Giveaway coming soon!

Beach Hair, Don’t Care: After travelling all day to your tropical destination, you just want to hit the beach but your hair is looking for life. Spray some of the Freeman’s Instand Dry Shampoo and you’re good to go! Also, its in the tropical scent to really get you in the spirti of the week. 

Night on the Town: You’ve spent all day at the beach enjoying the sun and surf, now its time for a night out with your friends. Juicy Couture has provided us with the perfect accessories to finish your look!

Thanks to Her Campus, Erin Condren, Freeman’s Beauty, Juicy Couture, and so many others- we are going to have a rockin spring break!

Reagan is a junior at Eckerd College who hopes to work in wildlife conservation ,and eventually become an environmental lawyer. She is majoring in Biology & Environmental Studies and minoring in Coastal Management and Sustainability. Some of her favorite things include hiking, spending time with her family, and any activity on the water.