This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!

Don’t know what to do on the lovely day of green here in St. Petersburg? Well I have a list of fun activities for you and your friends to have a grand ole time. First, before anything, you need to run to your nearest Walmart, Party City, CVS, or Walgreens to get your St. Patty’s Day apparel! All out green! T-shirts, leprechaun hats, green socks, “Kiss me I’m Irish” necklaces, and tattoos! Don’t forget anything as there’s bound to be a contest and you’ll just look silly if you don’t go all out with the festivities!

First off you can’t go wrong with a good old fashion parade!!! In Ybor city, down on the Ybor Strip, there will be a grand parade. Hop around to the restaurants, catch some beads, and enjoy the parade! Don’t forget your St. Patty’s Day getup!

Irish Pubs all over St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Clearwater are hosting a number of events. MacDintons, everyone’s new Thursday night hot spot, is having a celebration with music, great corn beef and cabbage, and of course drinks! Other local places celebrating this day are Yard of Ale, Cricketers Pub, Finley’s Irish Pub, Quaker Steak and Lube, Murphy’s Sports Grille, Crowley’s Downtown, Flanagans Irish Pub, Emerald Bar, and much more!

Hang down at the beach! Find a cute green bikini and get your tan for the night! Make some friends with other spring breakers and go have a fun night pub hoping or just hanging around on campus!

Feeling crafty and feel like baking? Make green cupcakes by adding food coloring to vanilla cupcakes! Make fun leprechaun hats!

Feeling like a movie? Have a throwback to the olden days with a classic Disney movie The Luck of the Irish, or if you’re looking for a thriller watch The Leprechaun, a classic scary movie

Whatever your plans are, have a grand ole time and may the luck of the Irish be with you! Try looking for a rainbow and follow it, may lead you on an adventure!