This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Durham chapter.

It’s the time of year where the library becomes your second home but there is still no reason not to look good. All the way from Bristol Uni is Synne Midtbø. Here is what she has to say about her own style:

Fashion icon: Sienna Miller

How do you choose what to wear: Based on my mood and the weather. In other words, I usually pick an outfit for the following day before I go to bed. When I wake up I usually pick another one while still in bed, and then decide on a third and final outfit after looking out the window.

NYC, Paris, London or Milan for shopping: Paris for everything and forever!

Top three brands/designers: Isabel Marant, the Kooples and Maje

Colours: Grey and pink

Fashion magazines that inspire you: I don’t get very inspired by fashion magazines, however I really enjoy looking at people passing while in at a café. I also use Lookbook (app) on my iPhone.

Last thing you’d ever wear: Disco pants 

Celina Sofie Gylthe Second year Economics student I have always loved traveling and visiting new places which led me to move from my home country Norway to the country with a big love for fancy dress and traditions. A year later I am starting to getting use to the British way of living. Besides studying at Durham University I enjoy skiing, dancing and playing lacrosse. I also have a keen interest in fashion, art, design and architecture. xx
Hey! I am a second year student at Durham University studying Sociology and Anthropology. I love writing and spending time with people and so cannot wait to start a HerCampus Chapter at Durham.