burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

London Fashion Week Edit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Durham chapter.

This past week, the world has enjoyed the fabulous designs of a vast amount of talented designers at London Fashion Week. I love fashion, and I am obsessed with keeping up with runway trends on social media such as Instagram, so I thought I would share with you some of my personal highlights of LFW!

Ryan Lo Studio

Hong Kong born, Ryan Lo, has collaborated with Hello Kitty this season, and I am obsessed! I was an avid Hello Kitty fan as a child, and I love how he’s brought the iconic fictional character into his designs.

Ashish

Ashish’s glitterry yet less-than-subtle attack on US President, Trump, was the talk of the town!

Sophia Webster

Sophia Webster, a British shoe and accessories designer, presented her new collection, “I Scream For Ice Queens” to us in the form of a winter wonderland, inspired partly by her young daughter’s love for Disney film, Frozen.

Charlotte Simone

Charlotte Simone is one of my favourite London-based designers. She started her fluffy accessories brand back in 2011 with the aim of ‘reinventing the scarf’. 

20 year old from London currently on her Year Abroad in Paris. Follow me on Instagram for photos of Paris and other interesting things. https://instagram.com/charliecronin/