This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Durham chapter.

Second year geographer, Lizzie Moseley, from Grey shows off a cool, stylish and (more importantly) comfortable look in this week’s style blog.  Her Campus caught up with Lizzie to find out more about her everyday style!

Hi Lizzie! Please could you tell us a bit about what you’re wearing today?

I’m wearing some tartan print trousers from Topshop, paired with a blue cropped top from Miss Selfridge and my favourite denim jacket which is vintage, handed down to me from my mum.

(HerCampus NOTE: The key to making the patterned work for a relaxed day look is to keep everything else simple!)

Describe your style in three words.

Preppy, practical and pretty.

Biggest fashion faux pas?

When I was 12 I went through a brown phase…brown cropped trousers, brown poncho and brown shoes…

Who are your style icons?

Alexa Chung and my sister (just don’t tell her!).

Favourite places to shop?

Primark and Topshop, when the student budget allows. In Durham, I think New Look is a good and affordable option too!

A History student with dreams of embarking on a career in fashion journalism upon graduating. I’m unashamedly a girlie girl so it should come as no surprise that my interests include shopping, ballet, baking and online scrapbooking (aka. Tumblr blogging). When not (attempting to be) a historian you can usually find me writing articles for Her Campus, Durham Palatinate Fashion, the Durham Globalist and my very own blog, ‘A Delightful Something'.
Hey! I am a second year student at Durham University studying Sociology and Anthropology. I love writing and spending time with people and so cannot wait to start a HerCampus Chapter at Durham.