HC Favourites: What’s in our “Back to School” bag?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Durham chapter.

After an amazing Year Abroad in Paris, I am finally heading back to Durham for final year! Yes, I’ve got my dissertation and finals looming ahead, but I’m more excited to get back to work thanks to some of my new stationery. This week, Her Campus Durham launches its “HC Favourites” section, and here is our survival guide to what you should have in your bag this term!

You can also check out our new Pinterest page HERE, which has its own Board for cute stationery! #hcxo

Fjall Raven Backpack

To start off, here is a great bag to hold all our recommendations in this article. I am a fan of backpacks as they are very practical as well as stylish. As a History and French student, I am normally lugging around lots of books to and from the library.

Sketch & Sparkle Pencils

Work is always more fun if you’ve got some glittery pencils in your life! Long gone are the days of boring pencils, I’ve even seen some pencils engraved with Blair Walforf quotes on Instagram.

Shop Bando planner

I am OBSESSED with this planner. It’s pink, has the cutest illustrations, AND there are stickers included. What more could you want? Who knew being organised could be so fun?

Burts Bee Lip Balms

These lip balms are amazing! They come in a variety of different flavours (the Pink Grapefruit being one of my favourites) and they keep your lips feeling well moisturised.

nuuna Copper Notebooks

I’m planning to have a different notebook for each module this year! You can buy some really pretty ones from Urban Outfitters.

Urban Outfitters Pencil Case

Velvet is very “à la mode” this season, so why not rock this trend via your pencil case?

Vogue Colouring Book

If you’re feeling stressed about work, take some time out from studying and do some colouring. It really helps to relax you, I promise!

20 year old from London currently on her Year Abroad in Paris. Follow me on Instagram for photos of Paris and other interesting things. https://instagram.com/charliecronin/