alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Giorgio Caruso: Are You Ready For This Italian Stallion?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Durham chapter.

Name: Giorgio Caruso

College: Grey Subject: Archaeology and Anthropology

Year: Second

Relationship Status: Single

Hi Giorgio! Why did you decide to study Archaeology and Anthropology? I thought it would be like Indiana Jones…

What’s your favourite thing about Durham? The fact you can buy five pints for a tenner!

Which would you rather: not get with anyone for the whole of this year or get with a local? Well I’d definitely rather get with a local. Studying anthropology involves looking at some bizarre cultures and societies from around the world and I think getting with a local would be a great hands-on approach.

If you were a type of biscuit, what would you be and why? I’d be a Millie’s Cookie – they’re warm, creamy and succulent.

If your ideal girl was a biscuit, what would she be and why? Erm, she’d be an Oreo hopefully, so I could lick, twist and dunk her…

Describe yourself in 3 words beginning with G: Giorgio Giant Guns

If you could go to any other college, which would it be? Any college that didn’t have a song from Shrek in its frep video.

Do you have a favourite girl band? Yes!! Definitely Little Mix. Can’t go wrong with a bit of Black Magic.

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in Durham? Falling over in the middle of Lloyd’s dancefloor, only to receive a hug from the bouncer because of how tragic I was.

Do you ever use the fact that you’re Italian to pull girls? All the time. I just tell them I’m related to Giorgio Armani, it works a treat.

So what can us Durham girls do to catch the eye of an Italian Stallion like you? Offer me a slice of your pizza and I’ll marry you on the spot.

Her Campus Durham are holding a Body Confidence Week. What’s your favourite part of your body and why? I love my stomach purely because it can hold an extreme amount of food in it.

I am currently in my final year of studying English Literature at Durham University, England. I am hoping to become a journalist in the future, but in the mean time, I enjoy cheerleading, fashion and travelling, and of course, being the editor of Durham's Her Campus!