9 Accounts You Should Follow On Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Durham chapter.

Those of you that know me will know I am just a LITTLE obsessed with Instagram (you can follow me at @charliecronin), and out of all my social media apps, it is the one I use most. Most of you will already follow the likes of Kendall Jenner, Justin Bieber and Beyonce, but here are some ideas for accounts to follow that are less well-known!

1.) @londonispink

London is my hometown, and when I’m away in Durham, I always miss it so much! However, following this account helps as it features all things pink in the Capital!

2.) @mr_austin_mills

Austin, the cocker spaniel is owned by foodie, Deliciously Ella, and he has his own Instagram account! He is super cute and the hilarious captions make my day!

3.) @charlottesimone_

Charlotte Simone is one of my favourite brands and I love her Instagram account, which is filled with lots of fluffy and pink pictures!

4.) @radishtowear

This 20 something fashion blogger who lives in Amsterdam is the epitome of cool and I love her style! 

5.) @_ihavethisthingwithwalls

There’s a whole series of ‘I have this thing with…’ on Instagram, including floors, pink and ivy walls, and they’re all really great to follow!

6.) @seulementparis

Paris will always hold a special place in my heart after my Year Abroad! This account makes me reminisce about my good memories there!

7.) @kjapa 

The hot redhead from the new series, Riverdale, which is available to stream on Netflix! 

8.) @haimtheband

I adore the Haim sisters and their music, and with new music coming soon, follow them on Instagram to stay updated!

9.) @hercampusdurham

Enjoyed this article? Why not follow us on Instagram!

20 year old from London currently on her Year Abroad in Paris. Follow me on Instagram for photos of Paris and other interesting things. https://instagram.com/charliecronin/