Surviving Spring Break with the Help of Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.
As I embarked on a Spring Break that I would never forget, armed with all of the essentials, courtesy of Her Campus, I could only think about how lucky I was to be so incredibly prepared.  Now with my Spring Break sadly in the past (or really really distant future) I’m ready to pass on some wisdom to those who are still eagerly awaiting for the week in the sun.

First of all, please please please DO NOT let this ^ be you! Trust me, there’s nothing worse than losing your I.D. or hotel card, or even worst cab money home (a problem that can actually be avoided with this fantastic new app, Circle Pay!) in some bar packed wall to wall with vacationing collegiates.  Unlike my roommate, who unfortunately now has to go to the DMV this week, I used a zip ID case from Vera Bradley to keep everything in one place.
Next, even though we all wish that our hair looked like this ^ after a day at the beach, if we’re being honest with ourselves it really looks like this.
A great way to make that pesky salty hair go away, without having to deal with terrible hotel shampoo and conditioner is to take some TRESemme  with you on your next vacation. Okay so hair finally under control, all you need to worry about is getting yourself ready for a night of not-so-responsible, not-so-clean, college fun.  A crucial part of that is, of course, finding the perfect look.  A crucial part of my beachy, carefree look were Brappz Straps, which can be used as a casual bracelet, a bra strap, or even shoe laces if you’re feeling particularly edgy.  Another incredible product, which came in handy amongst many impromptu jumps into pools, was Milani waterproof eyeliner.  Trust me, there’s nothing more fun than jumping off of a pier, but also nothing worse than coming out of the water looking like this.
Amidst all of this Spring Break debauchery, don’t forget to take care of your health with some AZO Gummies because I’d imagine that spending a day in some health clinic in Mexico is not on your to do list.  Finally, if you want to turn that week long vacay into a semester long one, onsider studying abroad this summer with a CEA Study Abroad  program.  Just think, a parent-approved (and hopefully funded) trip to one of twelve amazing countries.