London Fashion Week Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Fashion Week took place in fashion hot spot London last week. Check out the trends celebrities sported to the catwalk events, street style inspired by Fashion Week, and what the designers had to show!

Cara Delevingne for TopShop

Cara Delevingne walks the catwalk for the British brand Topshop, showcasing her new range. This outfit is edgy with bold colours and forms that are perfect for the ending of summer!

Moschino Cheap & Chic

Moschino’s yellow dress pops with the pink accessories and red lip, reflecting the brands loud, colorful image. This look is perfect to try at home with any dress – don’t be afraid to mix up block colors!

Jena Theo

Jena Theo, a young British designer mixes street style and girly for this ensemble, with heeled hightops, a skater skirt and a jock jacket. Add in a pop of neon to your wardrobe to stray away from the predictable black and white, and mix different styles together for a more practical class outfit!

Street Style

Harpers Bazaar captures the best of street style with this trendy yet casual outfit. Pair your favourite jeans with a trench coat and bright bag for an outfit perfect for fall.

Street Style

Another Harpers Bazaar street style find—try a larger coat over a more fitted outfit for a chic fall look!

Photo Sources: 1 2 3 4 5