Lollipuff: The Safest Place to Buy and Sell Authenticated Luxury

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Always thought that a super sexy Herve Leger dress, iconic Chanel bag, or gorgeous Christian Louboutin heels were out of your price range? After all, buying these beautiful luxury items from the store can cost you an arm and a leg! eBay seems to be the only way to find these at a steal, but it’s just swarming with low quality counterfeits!

Well, I found this cool new online auction, Lollipuff, created specifically for designer items. The auction site has an expert authenticate each and every item prior to an online listing, which means a much safer environment for both buyers and sellers. Buyers know that the item that they’re bidding on is authentic and sellers have a third party verify the authenticity of their item.

And, right now, they are paying $10 for each referred buyer you send them their way. It’s cash, not just credit that you have to spend at Lollipuff! For the details of the referral program, check here.

Some of the deals on Lollipuff are at unheard of low prices! You can get a Herve Leger dress that’s only been worn twice (MSRP $1400) for less than $300! For the price of two Rent the Runway rentals, you can OWN the dress to wear whenever you want. Then, when you’re done with it, you can resell it! Or… just hoard it. ;)

So get ready to turn heads and drop jaws with your sexy Herve Leger dress and Louboutin heels! Or, make any outfit extra special with the most iconic bag in the world!

And, just for your viewing pleasure, check out the beauty of these brands!

Herve Leger:

Chanel: 

Christian Louboutin: