Infinite Fun with Infinity Scarves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

The temperature has been fluctuating quite a bit for the past several weeks in North Carolina—one day it’s sunny and in the 70s and the next thing I know everyone’s shivering in the warmest Duke sweatshirt they could find. As I throw my Halloween costumes into the wash, it occurs to me that winter is almost here!

One thing about North Carolina is that the winter never gets too cold to bear, but some reasonable layers are still necessary especially for the morning walk to classes or the late-night bus ride back to East or Central after a prolonged study session in Perkins. If you’re still unsure whether to put on one more layer of jacket or sweatshirt, here is another option to keep you warm while adding some fun color and style to your outfit—infinity scarves!

To welcome the season of holidays and snow—at least that’s what it is back in Connecticut anyways—I gathered a list of different kinds of fashionable, comfortable and warm infinity scarves for you to choose from!

1.) J.CREW has the some basic but high-quality options with fun colors to choose from. The one on the left is navy and burgundy and the one on the right is citron and grey. (Found here)

2.) Urban Outfitters owns some of my favorite infinite scarves of all time. They sure know how to steal the show with fun patterns and soft textures! Here is a full list of scarves, but two of them stand out the most to me! (Found here)

The one on the left is Tapestry Crosshatch Eternity Scarf with a silky texture and interesting patterns. The one on the right is Ballet Eternity Scarf. Just look at how lightweight it is—I just want to bury my face in the soft and airy texture of it.

3.) Now, if you’re from southern California or Texas, by December all you want to do is probably to stay inside and never go out. If that’s the case, I introduce to you Free People and its furry and thick knit scarves—the best thing to keep you warm without compromising your style. Free People sure could be a bit pricier than the other brands, but look out for sales and these scarves sure will be worth it. (Found here AND here)