This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Statistics

Hometown: Paramus, NJ

1. What advice would you give to freshmen?

Take pictures. Even if you manage to remember it all the next morning you’ll want something to remember it by.

2. Before you leave Duke, what’s one thing you have to do?

Go to the top of the Chapel. I’d love to see the campus up there.

3. What do you want to be after college?

Work in the NBA. I really don’t care where, but I want to be around basketball. Eventually I’d like to be to a GM, but that’s a long ways away.

4. What’s the top ten most played currently on your iTunes?

I don’t remember that last time I used iTunes but right now the top few are

I Hate College – Sam Adams

Opposite of Adults – Chiddy Bang

I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys

Cinderella Man – Eminem

5. What is your favorite tv show?

Game of Thrones

6. What’s the one movie you can watch over and over again?

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

7. What is your favorite thing about Duke?

My favorite thing about Duke is probably the campus. I’m going to miss walking through the gardens to class.

8. Describe your perfect date.

Probably a Saturday afternoon at the boardwalk and on the beach, really casual.

9. Not to be gruesome, but in your will what would you bequeath to your best friend?

I’ll get back to you

10. Name one thing you can’t live without?

Bagels

11. What would your patronus be?

I’m a big Harry Potter fan and I always thought it would be a monkey

12. What’s one thing nobody knows about you?

Most people don’t know that I was the lead in my middle school musical in 7th grade. I still think the only reason I got the part is because my older brother is an actor. All things considered I think I retired at the right time.

13. Who is your biggest role model?

Definitely my Dad

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to be a writer for Her Campus Duke. Here's some info on me: I'm from Florida, I'm addicted to MTVs Teen Wolf, and I love Betty White. I hope that through my articles you can get to know me a little better and hopeful I can help you during this weird transitional phase of life called college. 
Duke 2015 - Central Jersey - Economics (Finance Concentration) & English double major