How to Ace Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Finals are upon us, but don’t let them get you down! Still trying to find a way to stay afloat this finals week? Here are five easy steps!

1. Stay awake

Haven’t gotten a full 8 hours since who knows when? Don’t let it keep you looking like one of the seven dwarves. Use Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel. Just a little dab, and the cucumber, green tea, caffeine mixture will immediately energize you, leaving your tired eyes feeling revived!

2. Stay looking your best

What’s worse than late night hours spent in Perkins? Running into your ex at 3AM in the 4th Floor Stacks looking like you could use a week’s worth of sleep. Be proactive! With Tarteist™ PRO Palette, your eyeshadow pigments will last. Combine it with Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara, and you can low key slay through the long library nights.

3. Stay hydrated

No, this doesn’t just mean drinking water. Keep your skin hydrated with Being Messaging hand cream! With moisturizing power to keep even this cold weather at bay, and with smells that will make you feel fun and festive, you don’t want to miss out!

4. Stay stress-free

Got a project you’re trying to build? Worried about that loose sole of your favorite pair of boots? Keep Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles on you, and you can fix any little thing! Plus, it’s the perfect, practical stocking stuffer for any Cameron Crazie!

5. Stay motivated

Never forget, that regardless of who you are or where you’re from, you can. #ActuallySheCan in partnership with Le Motto created incredible tanks meant to keep the female empowerment in you alive and well through the finals season!

I am a senior at Duke University studying psychology and history, and I have been writing with Her Campus since I was a freshman. Having this incredible community of empowering women to build me up when I need support and to give me an outlet when I need to vent has been one of the greatest aspects of my Duke career! I am so sad to leave them soon, but I am excited to pursue my J.D. at Georgetown in the fall!