Her Campus Presents College Fashion Week in Raleigh!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Her Campus and U by Kotex have teamed up to bring College Fashion Week, a series of fashion shows across the US featuring student designers and the latest fashions, to Raleigh this fall break! College Fashion Week Raleigh will be at Mirage Nightclub on October 13, 2012 from 6pm to 9pm so mark your calendars for this amazing event. Raleigh is among only 4 cities that Her Campus will be touring for the fashion show, so you know we’re special.

It’s a fantastic opportunity for Her Campus branches at UNC, NC State, and here at Duke to join forces with the Her Campus executive team and U by Kotex to put on the “biggest, baddest fashion shows that the American college scene has ever experienced.” The event will include sweet goody bags, free food, and all the newest and greatest fashion trends.

We’re looking for models, student photographers and videographers, student performance groups, and student designers! So if you want to take the runway by storm, document the designs, or perform at the show, let us know by shooting us an email at hercampusduke@gmail.com.

If you’re staying in the area for Fall break and want to attend the show, you must register at collegefashionweek.com! Only those on the guest list will be able to attend the event.

Here’s a Recap:

What: College Fashion Week

When: Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 6 PM to 9 PM

Where: Mirage Nightclub in Raleigh, NC

Why: Because you love fashion, goodies, and HC Duke as much as we do! Not to mention this is a great way to spend your fall break in the Triangle area. Love, HCD

How: Register at collegefashionweek.com