This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Name: Frank Lee

Year: 2014

Hometown: Lancaster, PA

Major: Biomedical Engineering

Favorite dessert:  Not a big fan of desserts actually; I’d probably take a plate of fries over dessert more often than not. But off the top of my head, Revolution in Durham has this amazing peanut butter tart thing that was literally the best thing I’ve ever had. And I like Loyo too, all fruit stuff though (pomegranate, strawberries, blueberries, etc.).

Celebrity crush: For females, I guess it always changes but maybe Isla Fisher … and I group Kiera Knightley, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson all into one sort of person haha but definitely for my male celebrity crush, got to be Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Ryan Gosling as an obvious second.

Something most people don’t know about you: Hmmm… definitely some more embarrassing stuff that I probably wouldn’t want to share: maybe that I’m an engineer? or I ran the Philadelphia marathon? or that the scars on my back that look like birth marks are actually from a bicycle accident. Tough question.

Activities you’re involved in on campus: Work at Bella Union Coffeeshop, Gender Violence Prevention Intern at the Women’s Center, Speak of the Devil A cappella, Duke Smart Home

The song you sing in the shower: Always changes. Was “L.O.V.E.” not the Ashley Simpson one but the one in the Parent’s Trap. Now, probably some Luke Bryan country song.

Your pet peeve: Haha so many. And all of them are sort of irrational (which I guess is what pet peeves are). Off the top of my head, when people’s windshield wipers are turned too high, beyond what’s necessary. When people start packing up in a big lecture before the teacher has finished talking, etc. 

Your go-to late night food: Medium flatbread pizza from Domino’s with pepperoni, onions and peppers

Something you’re passionate about: Hmm … women? But on a more serious note, probably gender equality and deconstructing how I’ve learned to operate like a guy, as well as the educational system in America and its future. 

Favorite item of clothing: Probably a blazer 

One thing you want to do before you graduate: Probably complete all my Duke-related bucket list items: Visit the Lemur Center, Go to a play at DPAC, have an all-A semester, write a thank you letter to the admissions officer who advocated for me to get here, find a mentor (faculty, administrator) here whom I can share a unique relationship with – not like his or her other student-mentor relationships. And I guess for a more saccharine answer for all the campus cutie followers might be: fall in love and meet them not through a mutual friend or at Shooter’s or while drunk, but somehow unique. 

Sabrina is a Junior at Duke University, and is double majoring in English and Public Policy. A born and bred South African, Sabrina has traveled to the USA to pursue her higher education. As well as being a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority, Sabrina is also Assistant Vice President for Recruitment for the Panhellenic Association at Duke. Sabrina has written for Duke's daily newspaper, The Chronicle and Duke's fashion magazine, FORM. After graduating, she hopes to attend law school preferably in her favourite city, New York. In her spare time, Sabrina vegges out to various fashion blogs, mindless TV (Pretty Little Liars anyone?) and online shopping (which borders on an addiction). If you manage to catch her in an energetic mood, she's probably on her way to cardiodance (or to the nearest mall).