Fall Fashion Statements

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Welcome to Autumn, aka season of boots. Christina (left) is wearing a free people long sleeve, a pair of tight jeans she bought in Japan and shoes from DSW; Caroline (right) steals the show, too, with those dark red boots.

Now, ladies and gents, I present to you the freshman ESG president! Sebastian brings an overwhelming amount of prep school dapperness to campus. He’s wearing a Boss button-down shirt and Lacrosse shoes. Check out his Exeter backpack and blue/white dot socks. Exeter would be proud.

Caroline again! Abercrombie & Fitch dress, Ralph Lauren boots, Urban Outfitter socks AND UO backpack: she’s killing it in every aspect!

Julia proliferates her confidence and lovely taste through an Old Navy dress and Jack Rogers sandal. What really made her look stand out was the custom-designed monogram necklace and the Alex and Ani bracelet. Dark blue, denim blue, silver, and gold: style complete!

I stared Mera down on the bus and completely embarrassed myself. To my defense, it was the jeans!! Mera says the pants are from Princess Vera Wang, the shirt from Old Navy and Boots from Walkon Footwear.

Junaid caught my eyes for his business casual style. The pants are from Express and the shoes are from …. (drumroll) GILT! Junaid might be the first boy I know who shops at Gilt– best website ever!

That bracelet is from Disney, how sweet is that! Madhav took on quite a simple look with some basic fall elements– cardigan from Express and everything else from Old Navy. What I love is his color coordination. Blue, maroon, and grey. You got it!