Disney Sidekicks to Help You Through Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

The Seven Dwarves

Whatever stage of midterm season you may be in, the Seven Dwarves are there to help you deal with your feelings. Whether it’s Sleepy helping you out after an all-nighter or Doc sticking by your side as you tackle pre-med classes, the Dwarves are hardworking and ready to help you prepare in every way. 

Olaf

When the studying blues hit hard and you need someone to cheer you up, Olaf will come to your rescue with unwavering optimism. He can help you see the bright side of everything, give you a warm hug, and remind you to always look forward to summer; the coolest season.  

Sebastian 

At times it may feel like exams have gotten the best of you, and you wonder whether being at such a competitive school is really all that great. This uncertainty is bound to happen, and especially during such an overwhelming time in the semester, it’s hard to feel like, “we got no troubles, life is the bubbles.” But look no further than Sebastian to remind you that, “Such wonderful things surround you, what more is you lookin’ for?” 

Genie

Genie is your most straightforward helper. He’s right, you’ve never had a friend like him, because who else can grant wishes for A’s on exams?

Timon & Pumbaa

And when everything needs to be put into perspective, this great duo has two words that will solve all of your problems. Hakuna matata.