Campus Cutie: Rosie Eidelman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Rosie Eidelman

Year: 2019

Major: Undecided

1.     Where are you from and what do you miss most from home?

I’m from Puerto Rico, but my family recently moved to Miami! I really miss the warm weather- sun, sand and sea- and all that good stuff!

2.     What’s your go-to late night munch?

I know it’s really bad for you, but hands down- Twix! I usually keep a few handy in my room, and if anything I can just get one from the vending machine!

3.     If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Mac N Cheese…I’ve just always really liked it

4.     What is the one place you wish you could back to?

Greece! The beaches were just so beautiful, the islands were breathtaking and it would be so so much fun to visit again with friends!

5.     Chocolate or vanilla? Why?

Depends on the brand: plain vanilla is Haagen-Dazs, chocolate is Ben & Jerry’s

6.     If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be? What would you talk about?

J.K. Rowling- I’m secretly a huge HP fan and I have tons of questions for her about the characters.

7.     Favorite study spot? Why?

Bostock 4th floor- it’s super quiet and not crowded like Perkins.

8.     Superpower?

Invisibility.

9.     Best experience at Duke so far?

Honestly, everything except finals week, which was probably when I developed my love for 4th floor Bostock. I practically lived there!

10.  The one thing you’re looking forward to during your time at Duke?

Meeting lots of amazing people (in addition to the ones I already met)

11.  Spirit animal? Why?

Red panda, they’re just so cute and cuddly! I’ve never actually seen one in person, but I learned about them in elementary school. Most people don’t know what a red panda is, but I still love them!

12.  Dream job?

Buzzfeed video participant! I know that’s not a real thing but it would definitely be super cool! They get to try new things and I love being adventurous that way!

13.  Celebrity crush?

Dylan O’Brien

Freshman at Duke University! Born and raised in Miami, Florida, I love coffee, working out, tennis/ any water-sports, and trying new and exciting things!