This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Amy Schumer hit a career milestone last week with her first ever guest appearance on Saturday Night Live. She promoted her new film, Trainwreck starring herself and fellow actor and SNL legend, Bill Hader.

This is Amy’s first film where she wrote the script and acted the lead role, and in doing so got to cast major celebs like pro-wrestler John Cena and basketball maven, LeBron James!

However, if Her Campus DU has anything to say about it, this won’t be her last blockbuster! 

This raunchy, yet surprisingly sweet rom-com grossed a whopping $30.2 million in theaters and propelled Ms. Schumer all the way to the A-List, surpassing other top flicks like Bridesmaids and 40 Year Old Virgin.

And now, in case you didn’t get a chance to see it, DUPB (University of Denver Programming Board) is going to show it for you! This Thursday night at 8pm in Davis Auditorium, come see the adorably quirky, yet frankly honest story of a commitment-phobic career woman and her adventures with a good guy. Bring your popcorn and tissues, for crying or to prevent a mess of all the cornels you’ll no doubt be spewing from uncontrollable laughter!

Elle Wagner is a sophmore this year at the Univesity of Denver and is a double major in International Relations and Communication Studies with a minor in French. She works as a model for Wilhelmina International and enjoys to travel, eat lots of cheesecake and spend time with her Dutch Family in Den Haag, Holland. She is super thrilled to be a writer for Her Campus and is always looking forward to the next piece she gets to write! HCXO