Style > Beauty

Stay Golden Cosmetics: A Product Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

While scrolling through Insta one sunny day, my finger landed on a company advertisement. We see them all the time, and some honestly look fake. But, this day, this lipstick caught my eye– like actually. This cruelty free make up brand, Stay Golden Cosmetics, makes the most fantastic, glitter lip kits I have ever seen, and now after trying it, also the most reliable one, yet! 

My order and all its beautiful packaging.

I ordered two lip kits – ‘Boujee’ and ‘Too Thrill’ – and a metal liquid lipstick– ‘Fireball.’ The packaging is a definite 10/10 with a very efficient shipping and handling time. I loved the gold (I mean it is Stay Golden Cosmetics) aesthetic as well as the little previews into the lip kit glitter colors. 

The Boujee Lip Kit.

To say the least, I was impressed. The lipstick is easy to apply with only three parts and two simple steps and lasts for hours at a time. After applying it once, I feel the purchase is also worth it with their lipstick prices ranging from $10-$28 making this product affordable and fabulous! Aside from the “Glitter Lip Kit,” SGC also offers:

So, if you have a birthday coming up or want to try a bold, new, glitter lip look, check out Stay Golden Cosmetics! 

Insta @staygoldencosmetics

Twitter @staygoldenlove

FB @staygoldencosmetics

Me flaunting my new glow at a taco stand.
Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.