kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

Live Carefree® and Comfortable All Month Long

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Every girl knows that time of the month where you’re crampy, moody, and just don’t feel good at all. Why not make the experience the best it can be by using comfortable feminine products. I am one hundred percent a tampon girl all the way, but I rely on liners all throughout the month, not just as a backup while on my period. I keep them in my clothing drawers, bathroom, back pack, and pursue, not knowing when I’ll need one. If you are looking for a compact comfortable liner that is easier to bring on the go Carefree® Acti-Fresh® Twist Resist™  Regular Size Daily Liners are the way to go. The packaging is super compact making them easy to put in your pocket or throw into your pursue or backpack. They are also individually wrapped preventing them from getting dirty or dusty from sitting in your pocket or purse for weeks on end.

In terms of function, they are super comfortable such that you don’t even remember you are still wearing it. Granted I did not use them while on my period but I felt comfortable all day not experiencing any leaking in my underwear or feeling like I was sitting in anything wet, my usual reason for not using pads or for wearing liners while not on my period. I also did not experience any odor, keeping in mind I was not on my period this may be different at other points in the month. I also experienced mild to no bunching once they were fully secured in my panties. I wore it for multiple hours straight and was pleased with the size and comfort. They are, however, a little narrow for what I would typically use as back up protection on my period, as I tend to have a heavier period and would be concerned about leaking.

I would definitely recommend these liners as your day-to-day, on-the-go liners. The packaging allows for a fresh clean use anytime and they are super comfortable for anytime of the month. You can bet on the fact that I will be using these all the time to make sure I am the most comfortable and protected throughout the whole month.

Hey! I am a Her Campus contributor and photographer. I am a Studio Art and Gender and Women's Study Major with a minor in French. I love to dance, adventure outdoors, take photos, and create art.