Justin Bieber FTW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

With Justin Bieber’s World Tour “Purpose” fastly approaching, I thought we could go through Justin Bieber’s comeback into all of our hearts. Starting off with the jam “Where Are ü Now” and ending with a Grammy award, Justin Bieber is a force to be reckoned with.

A trio never seen before, Skrillex and Diplo were working together on a project, and thought to include Justin Bieber. Not suprisingly, this song took home a Grammy Award. Justin Bieber opened his Grammy 2016 performance with “Love Yourself” and ended with “Where are Ü Now” in a stripped down acoustic.

The New York Times delved into this song and created a dynamic video covering where the song started and how they got to the final product. I was moved by this video and think it provides a unique perspective into music making.

Olivia Sheehan is student at the University of Denver, studying Strategic Communication and Psychology. Some of her passions include skiing, traveling, cute animals, and spending time with friends. She is a campus correspondent of Her Campus DU, and is excited about the future of Her Campus here at the University of Denver.