This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Meet Julia Arnett, this week’s campus cutie (and my WCW)! She is a one of a kind person with a sense of humor that will make your stomach hurt from laughing so hard. 

Hometown: San Mateo, CARelationship status: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Her Campus: What movie title best describes your love life? Julia Arnett: I am Legend… jk it’s more like Fast and Furious HC: If you were stranded on an island what three things would you bring with you?JA: A friend, fig newtons, and a tempur-pedic bed padHC: What’s something weird that you do when you’re alone?JA: I drink pickle juice right out of the can O_OHC: Favorite pump up song? Favorite sad song? Favorite lady jam?JA: Pump up- “I Love College” by Asher Roth       Sad song- “Last Kiss” by Pearl Jam       Lady jam- “Drunk in Love” by Beyonce HC: Must have quality in a guy?JA: A good sense of humor for sureHC: Who is your celeb crush?JA: Easy. Channing TatumHC: Who is your celeb girl crush?JA: Amy Schumer!HC: What’s a fun fact about yourself?JA: I broke my leg in two places when I was in the 8th grade, so now my left foot is a half size smaller than my right HC: What’s one thing you’re really good at?JA: I’m dope at solving sudoku puzzlesHC: What’s one thing you’re really bad at?JA: Cooking… I burn everything and anything… it’s not even a jokeHC: Is there anything else you want people to know?JA: My spirit animal is a kangaroo, I want to go skydiving before I die, and I have a huge fear of the dark

I am a sophomore at University of Denver majoring in Strategic Communication and minoring in Marketing. Some of my favorite things are traveling, spending time with friends and family, going to movies, sports, photography, and eating good food. Follow me on instagram @n_hillll
I'm from Westchester, New York and am a junior at the University of Denver. Currently I'm a media studies major and a double minor in fine arts and communications. When I'm not busy writing papers, avoiding math or at a sorority event I can be found in the mountains or watching movies. One day I will probably be making indie films and hanging out on the ski slopes. My Pro Tip: Do what you love, love what you do.