HCDU Spring Quarter Survival Kit Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

‘Tis the season for tailgates, tanning, and the Border and you know it’s finally the best quarter of the school year. Lucky for you, the HCDU team is giving you the inside scoop on the must-haves every collegiate will need this spring quarter.

New quarter means new classes which ultimately leads to new eye-candy to stare at during the endless hours spent in Sturm. What better way to get noticed than with voluminous hair? With TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo you’re sure to turn some heads with salon-quality hair!

As the weekend begins to creep up, it’s time to start making some decisions on what outfits to wear. You’ve probably just hit up cherry creek mall for an entirely new spring wardrobe, complete with the cutest strapless dresses and shoulder – exposing tops but what if you don’t have the right bra to wear underneath? Brappz Straps makes getting dressed a whole lot easier! Brappz strap work with a multi-functional or strapless bras and help complete any fabulous outfit.

No outfit is complete without the perfect makeup. The HCDU crew knows exactly how difficult it is to get that perfect winged eyeliner we all wish we could master and we’re here to tell you about only the best of the best. Milani Eyeliner is a dazzler and comes in shimmery shades of purple, turquoise and black. And the best part? It’s waterproof!

Spring quarter = rooftop drinking at the pio with your gang. There’s nothing better than drinking an ice cold margarita while sitting next to an oversized boone sculpture. The pain is always splitting up the check at the end of the night. Circle Pay is a social payment app that lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number and is perfect for splitting up that margarita tab!

After a fun night at The Border, it’s extremely important to take care of your body- and specifically maintain a healthy urinary tract! AZO Urinary Pain Relief® Maximum strength can help relieve pain fast and now they come in tasty gummies. Two AZO Cranberry Gummies® = one 10 ounce glass of cranberry juice!

If you’re any average student at DU, you’re probably prepping yourself for your study abroad experience. CEA Study Abroad is an awesome organization that provides the experience of a lifetime for U.S. undergrads. With 21 locations in 12 countries, any student is sure to find the perfect program match!

The best way to roll into spring quarter is with the fresh new floral Vera Bradley Elle Tote! Travel in style with Vera Bradley’s unique collection of travel items for women.

Don’t miss out on your chance to win all these spring quarter essentials! One lucky winner will receive the ultimate spring quarter survival kit which is sure to make it the best one yet!

Lindsey Miller is a University of Denver sophomore majoring in Strategic Communications and minoring in Professional Writing. She is the campus correspondent of Her Campus DU, which she co-founded in March 2015. Lindsey can see herself taking her career in many directions, but of course hopes she will be writing wherever and whatever that may be.