A Full-On Product Review of Buxom's Full-On Lip Polish

This is a dedicated feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Guess who’s back and loving her new Buxom lip kit! That’s right, it’s this gal right here! Back in March, I reviewed Buxom’s Va-Va Plump lipstick, which I am still totally in love with, so you can imagine how excited I was to get to review another one of their products!

full on selfie

The color I got to try out was Dolly, which is a lovely shade that Ulta describes as a "shimmering sultry mauve" and works with any outfit! Not to mention, the lip polish is more of a gloss than a lipstick, so it’s a great product for everyday use. It glides on and gives your lips a hint of color without making you feel like you need to coordinate your whole outfit around it. It has a shimmery finish, and honestly, I think any outfit can be improved with a hint of sparkle.

full on collage

I know I’m not the only one who gets annoyed when a lip kit looks super cute but leaves your lips parched. Luckily, Full-On doesn’t do that! Not only is it cute and shimmery, it has a nice minty-sweet treatment to it that keeps your lips feeling fresh and plump. I can’t speak for all of Buxom’s products, but so far Va-Va and Full-On have been some of the most comfortable lip products.

full on packaging

I’ve mentioned before that liquid lipsticks make me nervous, but Full-On’s applicator is well made and easy to use. Its smooth texture glides on and stays there. As for the kiss test, it didn’t transfer too much! Here’s a picture of the kiss test right after applying it.

kiss test

So overall verdict? Full-On is a great way to add a little sparkle and flair to everyday outfits. While Va-Va is more dramatic and I’ve used it mostly for parties and nightwear, Full-On is something I’m comfortable wearing to class up a t-shirt and jeans kind of day. Love!

full on selfie 2

You can follow Buxom Cosmetics on Facebook, Twitter, and Insta. Full-On retails for $20.