This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

As midterms are among us the only thing that seems to be getting not only me, but all my friends, through the week is the promise of late morning brunch on the weekend. Donut holes, warm fluffy pancakes and stuffed omelets don’t seem to be the only things drawing students to brunch. Mimosas, specifically bottomless, have become a necessity for any brunch outing. Whether they are served in a tower, in a champagne glass or in a plastic cup, mimosas have become the power house of brunch and it looks like they’re here to stay. For anyone looking to hop on the bandwagon and experience the glory that is brunch or just want to change things here are a few places around campus that take brunching seriously

Jelly

Just a few blocks off campus Jelly is known for amazing donut holes and almost anything you could want for breakfast including hashes, egg dishes and even the most basic breakfast, cereal.  They have a wide variety of mimosas and if you want to brunch on weekdays you can even get bottomless ones. For the rest of us that have to resort to brunching solely on the weekends the mimosas aren’t bottomless but the food makes up for it.

Black Pearl

Located on Pearl Street, Black Pearl allows you to get off campus and experience the quaint residential street of boutiques and eateries. Hours can be spent here talking and sipping on mimosas that never truly seem to have a bottom. Their burger and truffle fries are bomb among the many other varying breakfast items.  No matter what time you want to brunch you will never need to wait.

Snooze

Probably the busiest of the three but the food is worth the wait! It’s a new take on breakfast food; pineapple upside down pancakes aren’t what you find on most breakfast tables but you’ll wish they were after trying Snooze’s food. Their mimosas mirror their food, putting a new twist on a brunch classic.