This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

It’s that time of year again, Superbowl season. But if you’re anything like me, you go to the superbowl parties for the food (maybe the halftime show and commercials) but not the football… So arises the conflict of what on earth to wear! If you don’t want to pick sides, or don’t care who the heck is playing (like me) then have no fear, here are some awsome ideas to keep you comfy and still in the football spirit without making enemies over the chip bowl this Sunday!

Try these neutral football spirited outfits! Adding torn jeans to a cute top with a sweater and scarf to keep you looking like you’re in the game even if you’re just there for a good time.  

If jeans aren’t your style and you’re looking for something more low key throw on your trusty leggings with these cute ideas! 

And finally, if you do want to pick sides but don’t own team gear, try something simple like this! Skirts or cute jeans work with a correctly colored top of your choice! 

Molly is from Salina, Kansas and is a second year at the University of Denver. She is currently an International Studies and French major. When Molly isn't writing for HC, she is working as a swim instructor for a private company teaching little kiddos! If she's not working she loves hanging out at Kaladi Brothers Coffee, or thrifting at local thrift shops. Molly is involved in humanitarian organizations and the french club on campus! Molly's motto is, "Follow your arrow no matter where it points".