Fall Fashion Based on Your Sun Sign

The air is crisp, pumpkin spice is sweet, here are some cute looks to bring the heat. 

1. 1. Aries

Your sign is masculine with the color red bringing the fire and excitement of the Aries to your style. 

Stone: Diamond

Flowers: Geranium, honeysuckle, and sweat pea 

Trees: All thorn bearing trees

2. 3. Gemini

Your sign is masculine with the color yellow, giving your style the brightness and novelty of the Gemini. 

Stone: Agate

Flowers: Lily of the valley and lavender 

Trees: All nut bearing trees

3. 4. Cancer 

Your sign is feminine with the colors of the ocean, sea green and silver, adding the essence of the water and the moon to your style. 

Stone: Pearl

Flowers: Larkspur and acanthus 

Trees: All trees rich in sap

4. 5. Leo 

Your sign is masculine with the colors of the sun, gold and orange, giving your style the magnetism of the Sun (your ruling planet)!

Stone: Ruby

Flowers: Sunflowers and marigolds 

Trees: All citrus trees 

5. 6. Virgo 

Your sign is feminine with the colors of navy blue and gray showing the refinement and taste of the Virgo. 

Stone: Sapphire

Flowers: Pansy and morning glories 

Trees: All nut bearing trees 

6. 7. Libra

Your sign is masculine with the colors of blue and lavender expressing the romance and harmony of the Libra in your style. 

Stone: Opal

Flowers: Roses and cosmos 

Trees: Almond, cypress and ash 

7. 8. Scorpio

Your sign is feminine with the colors of passion– burgundy, maroon, and crimson– influencing your fashion style. 

Stone: Topaz

Flowers: Chrysanthemum and rhododendron 

Trees: Black thorn and all bushy trees

8. 9. Sagittarius

Your sign is masculine with the royal color purple giving an artistic edge to your style.

Stone: Turquoise

Flowers: Narciscus, holly and dandelion 

Trees: Mulberry, oak and birch 

9. 10. Capricorn

Your sign is feminine with your sign's earth roots showing through the colors of dark green and brown in your style! 

Stone: Garnet

Flowers: Carnation and ivy

Trees: Pine, elm and poplar 

10. 12. Pisces

Your sign is feminine with the colors pale green and turquoise adding the colors of the sea to your style. 

Stone: Aquamarine

Trees: Fig and willow