This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Meet Beau Lewis, if you don’t know him already, you’ll definitely want to after reading this (or at least follow him on Instagram). You can find Beau in the net playing for DU’s Club Hockey team. He’s a great friend and even better person (and he can be funny sometimes too), so get ready to learn everything you need to know about him!

Hometown: Camden, Maine

Major: Economics

Her Campus: Turn ons?

Beau Lewis: Gotta smell good, thick, independent, good humor, can chill with the boys, good smile, likes to go on adventures/try new things.

HC: Turn offs?

BL: If she has bad hygiene, or if she’s high maintenance.

HC: Words you live by?

BL: Check my insta bio, b_lewis15.

HC: Describe yourself in three words

BL: Adventurous, easy going, agile.

HC: Fun fact about yourself?

BL: I spent this summer taking flight lessons; I almost have my pilot’s license!

HC: What’s something on your bucket list?

BL: My dad is a professional sailor and therefore has travelled the world. My goal is to travel to as many destinations in the world as possible.

HC: What’s your biggest fear?

BL: Trains…

HC: What was the best prank you’ve pulled on a friend?

BL: I went to boarding school for three years so I have plenty of stories. My sophomore year, a group of friends and I continuously pranked a senior throughout the year; we would hide speakers in different places of his room and blast The Legend of Zelda by Zedd. If you want details you have to ask, but it ended with my laptop and his b***s.

HC: What was the best prank that got pulled on you?

BL: It was one of my first days at a new school and I was peer pressured/forced to sit at a table full of very attractive senior girls (I was a sophomore) devour a breakfast burrito while locking eyes with each and every one of them without saying a word. It was pretty hilarious.

HC: What’s your favorite pickup line?

BL: Can I follow you home? (No) I was always told to follow my dreams! Or do you know CPR? Cause baby you take my breath away.

HC: What’s your spirit animal?

BL: A snow leopard.

HC: Who’s a singer you can’t stand the sound of?

BL: My roommates!

HC: What’re three things you’d bring if you were stranded on an island?

BL: A plane, Alana Blanchard, and an open mind.

HC: Something weird you do when you’re alone?

BL: It doesn’t seem weird to me…

HC: Who’s your celeb crush?

BL: Jennifer Aniston. She’s a babe.

HC: Who’s your celeb guy crush?

BL: Tom Brady! 

I am a sophomore at University of Denver majoring in Strategic Communication and minoring in Marketing. Some of my favorite things are traveling, spending time with friends and family, going to movies, sports, photography, and eating good food. Follow me on instagram @n_hillll