yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

6 Halloween Jokes to Spook Your Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Halloween isn’t all about tricks and treats, sometimes it’s about laughter and spending time with friends. Some people prefer the tricks, I prefer the treats… This Halloween I’ve got a treat for you in the form of jokes – please try to laugh. I kill for a good laugh on Halloween.

What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music?

What did the werewolf say to his friend?

Why are ghosts so bad at lying?

Because you can see right through them!

What room does a ghost not need?

Why’d the ghost enter the bar?

What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?

Frostbite!

I hope you enjoyed these ghoulish jokes!

Happy Halloween!

Hunter is a senior journalism student at the University of Denver with minors in criminology and international studies. Her hobbies include photography (hopeful photojournalist), hiking, ice hockey and travelling. She loves her family, friends, and the mountains (find her here on any nice weekend). She has recently returned from studying abroad at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.