Girls Pumpkins
Girls Pumpkins
Breanna Coon / Her Campus

5 Wonderful Pumpkin Patches Near Denver

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Here are some lovely pumpkin patches that will provide the opportunity to have some fall or Halloween fun!

anderson farms in Eerie, co

Anderson Farms has a pumpkin patch, alongside a corn maze and farm animals. If you’re looking for even more fun, there is a haunted ghost town and hayride called Terror in the Corn and a Zombie Paintbull Hunt wagon ride. Tickets are $15 on weekdays and $23 on the weekend (tickets cost extra for Terror in the Corn and the Zombie Paintball Hunt).

denver botanic gardens at CHatfield Farms in littleton, co

While their pumpkin patch is now closed for the season, go to the Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms to visit their corn maze. This seven acre corn maze can be viewed from bridges near the area. The Gardens also serves food such as kettle corn and funnel cakes, a few fall favorites. For students, admission is only $13. The corn maze is open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 9am to 5pm.

flat acre farms in parker, co

At Flat Acre Farms, you can get a free mini pumpkin or mini gourd along with the option to purchase corn stalks, straw bales, gourds, and of course, pumpkins. There is a corn maze, petting zoo, and an opportunity for pony rides or a Nurf Turf battle for an extra fee. It is open Thursday through Sunday from 10am to 6pm and costs $16 per ticket.

tagawa gardens in centennial, co

Tagawa Gardens offers several types of pumpkins and gourds for purchase. The pumpkin patch is open every day of the week. Be sure to get there soon, because it closes for the season on October 30th. There is also live music, family photo ops, and food trucks on specific weekends.

Spano’s fresh produce in denver, co

Spano’s Fresh Produce is the perfect pumpkin patch if you want to be as close as possible to campus. They have pumpkins, gourds, and squash- some of their pumpkins have weighed in at over 70 pounds! There are also plenty of opportunities to take cute fall pictures.

I'm Alexandra and I love to read, hike, and play with my puppy. I am so excited to be a part of Her Campus DU!