Why It’s Okay to Be a Bitch

Chances are, you’ve been called a bitch at least once in your life; I know I have. Whether you’re being brutally honest, or your confidence seems like arrogance, all girls can fall on the “bitch spectrum.” But, honestly, what’s wrong with being one? There are so many reasons as to why it’s okay, and here’s a few:

1. You get shit done

Image courtesy of Giphy

You know what you want and when you want it done.

2. You seem put-together

Image courtesy of Giphy

Going along with the first reason, if you get shit done, you can be perceived as super put-together. If you’re in control of your life, there’s nothing wrong with looking like a boss bitch while doing it.

3. You can cockblock for your friends and yourself

Image courtesy of Andpop

When an unwanted person tries to hit on you and/or your friends, you can turn on your bitchy attitude and turn them away at a drop of a hat.

4. You can weed out people who don’t want to put in the effort to get to know you

Image courtesy of Giphy

Whether you have a resting bitch face or don’t want to make fake small talk, you can easily weed out people who are intimidated by you. If they don't want to put in genuine effort, they’re not worth your time.

5. You’re honest

Image courtesy of PopKey

You can get your point across easily when you’re honest. Being fake hardly benefits you, so be honest and be yourself.

6. Confidence

Image courtesy of CollegeTimes

There’s nothing wrong with being confident. Don’t be ashamed to love yourself.

7. What’s wrong with being a boss ass bitch?

Image courtesy of Giphy

Literally nothing.

So, there you have it. Being a bitch is definitely okay. Don’t be ashamed, because you can’t be yourself if you’re not okay with being a little bitchy.