What Your Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Everyone who grew up with a television remembers tuning into the Disney Channel at 8 p.m. to see what Disney Channel Original Movie would be on that night. From musicals to action-packed thrillers, these films taught us some cool life lessons and managed to keep us at the edge of our seats. Years later, reminiscing with our friends about which of these films was the best brings us just as much enjoyment as watching the movies themselves. But what exactly does your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie say about you?

Is it…

…High School Musical?

You’re a trendsetter who’s not afraid to be herself and who doesn’t hesitate to break the status quo. When it comes to taking sides, you always support the underdog. Sometimes you feel misunderstood, but luckily you surround yourself with people who support you! The mere thought of Zac Efron fills you with nostalgia.  

…Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century?

The never-ending energy you have is infectious. It’s easy to see that you are fearless and approach new experiences with enthusiasm. You possess a reservoir of big ideas and can talk your way out of any trouble. Your social skills are stellar! Unfortunately, you have problems focusing on one thing for long periods of time.

…The Cheetah Girls?

Nothing can come between you and your amigas cheetahs. You’re super independent and care deeply about feminist issues. Some of your heroes are famous, but you are still inspired by everyday people. You love to dress fashionably and you have a soft spot for big cities like New York.

…Twitches?

Family is one of your top priorities in life and you would do anything to help them out. You’re adept at discovering life’s mysteries because of your reliable intuition and you adapt easily to new situations. You enjoy expressing yourself creatively either through drawing or writing.

…Cadet Kelly?

Thanks to your tough skin, nothing can prevent you from achieving your goals! You can be a tad overdramatic at times but your friends appreciate the excitement and light-hearted humor you bring to their lives. You’re free-spirited and rarely go through life unnoticed. You wish that many of life’s problems could be solved through random dance battles.

…The Even Stevens Movie?

Reality television shows are your bread and butter. You pull pranks on people just for the fun of it and you love to laugh. As whacky as you can be at times, you do have a serious side.

…Halloweentown?

October 31st feels more like Christmas to you. You have a wild imagination and a can-do attitude. You’re rebellious and headstrong and you probably got into a lot of mischief as a kid, which gave your parents a headache or two. Return to Halloweentown doesn’t even exist as far as you’re concerned.

…Johnny Tsunami?

Vacationing in an exotic warm locale is definitely on your bucket list. You have a competitive spirit and love participating in sports so much that the words “freshmen fifteen” probably aren’t even in your vocabulary. You may feel pressure from your family to perform well in certain situations but you’re so talented and hardworking that facing challenges comes easy to you.

…Smart House?

You love having the latest technology at your disposal. You frequently read up on the trends of the electronics industry. You can be messy at times, however, there is a method to your madness—even if your room is in disarray, you know where everything is. You can be very protective over your loved ones but your fierce loyalty is admirable.

…Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior?

You have a sassy personality and your playfulness can cheer anyone up. Thanks to your ambition, you won’t take no for an answer! However, you are willing to make sacrifices for the people you love.

These movies were childhood classics. Although today’s shows don’t even compare and we all reminisce about how great Disney Channel used to be, at least the memories we have of watching these TV films will live on forever! Share this article with your friends to find out what their favorite Disney Channel Original Movies say about them!

Sarah is a Marketing and Technology & Innovation Management major from Brooklyn, NY. In her free time she enjoys reading lifestyle/fashion/beauty blogs and literature, trying to get her life together, watching Netflix, and spending an unhealthy amount of time on social media. 
Her Campus Drexel contributor.