This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

It’s finals season, and we know the last thing that you’re thinking about is what to wear to the library and your exams! It’s hard to dress yourself when you’ve been awake for 36 hours, drinking coffee, staring at a textbook, and wondering if college is worth it in the end. But don’t fret — here at Her Campus at Drexel, we’ve got a finals week outfit picked out for every situation!

When you’ve spent all night cramming in the library …

Just wear yesterday’s clothes! Hopefully you won’t see anybody who will remember the outfit from yesterday, and honestly, who’s going to notice the wrinkles and coffee stains? Why go home to change when you’ve got a perfectly fine outfit already on?

When youre trying to make a statement and be comfortable …

Chuck Bass’s red jumpsuit is our inspiration when we’re trying to stand out while also being comfortable! Take the plunge and wear your favorite colorful jumpsuit during finals week — everybody will be impressed with how cool you look.

When you want to be comfortable and subtly stylish …

If you’re not brave enough to rock a crimson red jumpsuit like Chuck Bass, try going with something subtler. Pair some funky sweatpants or leggings with a plain hoodie to go back to the basics, or spice it up with a super comfortable poncho hoodie.

When you dont wake up for your alarm …

Got an exam in ten minutes and it’s going to take you nine and a half minutes to get there? Just wear your pajamas! We promise you won’t be the only one doing it.

When you’re getting out of the shower and realize youre late …

What’s worse: missing your exam or running out of your house in your bathrobe? We give you the green light to wear your bathrobe during finals week.

When you want to stay warm …

All of the coffee you drank has given you the shakes, the temperature outside is dipping, you haven’t eaten a full meal in a few days, and the building you’re about to take your exam in is notorious for being cold. Don’t freeze your way through your final exams (how do you expect to get good grades that way?). Instead, throw on your winter jacket, your baggiest sweatpants, your scarf and your hat and be on your merry way! 

When you give up …

If finals week has you beaten down, and you can’t even decide what to wear, why not just roll out of bed in your bed spread? A nice sash or belt will keep it on you all day, and you’ll be able to let everybody know that finals have got the best of you. Bonus: if it’s a down comforter, it will keep you extra warm!

Don’t let the indecision of what to wear during finals week get you down! Use this outfit guide for inspiration and put your best foot forward this finals week! Comment below or visit our Facebook page (@Her Campus Drexel) and let us know what you’ll be wearing during finals week!

Image Cover

Her Campus Drexel contributor.