This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Thanksgiving is coming so soon, and Thanksgiving food is one of my favorites when it comes to American food. I’ve compiled a list of recipes below in case you don’t know what you want to make yet! (Disclaimer: this list doesn’t have any turkey recipe)

Appetizers:

Baked Brie Cranberry in Bread Bowl

This recipe for baked brie bread bowl looks so amazing and it is something that I’ll definitely be making one day. Brie and cranberry is a delicious combination and having it in a bread bowl sounds heavenly and convenient.

Spinach Artichoke Dip

I feel like spinach artichoke dip is a Thanksgiving classic whenever I see Thanksgiving spreads on Pinterest, so why not make a dip for your small family gathering with just the people in your home?!

Holiday Deviled Eggs

This recipe not only looks cute, but sounds yummy too! I love deviled eggs, and that little pop of color with the pomegranate is such a cute touch.

Charcuterie Boards

Charcuterie boards are my favorite thing to serve at any event, no matter how big or small. I always have brie, a hard cheddar or pepper jack, fruits, jam, and cute crackers. The boards don’t have to be fancy or expensive, but they’re fun to put together and even more fun to eat.

Sides:

Tia’s Ultimate Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Tia Mowry’s garlic mashed potatoes don’t require boiling and peeling because she roasts the potatoes for easy scooping!

Mack and Jeezy

This mac & cheese recipe by Terry Crews is so delicious. I’ve probably made this recipe 4 times, and it never disappoints! If you don’t like the idea of cottage cheese, don’t be afraid! I blend the cottage cheese so it’s smooth, and I definitely recommend doing that.

Easy Vegan Stuffing

This stuffing recipe is so simple and definitely a crowd-pleaser. Stuffing is one of my favorite sides and I can’t get enough. It’s also simple enough where you can add in other ingredients, like extra seasoning, different types of bread, or even meat.

The Best Sweet Potato Casserole

This recipe only has 7 ingredients, including salt. I really like sweet potatoes, and if you do too, this recipe could be up your alley for Thanksgiving this week!

Dessert:

Caramel Apple Pie

Apple pie is one of my favorite pies (honestly, probably my favorite) and this recipe is a classic with extra caramel!

Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin pie is a classic for Thanksgiving, so take a look at this recipe if you have the itch to bake this year!

Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding

If you’re looking for something that’s not a pie, this recipe could be for you! I love bread pudding, and sometimes the texture of pumpkin pie throws me off — combining bread pudding and pumpkin flavors is a win!

Pecan Pie

Last but not least, pecan pie is definitely a yummy pie. You can just pretend it’s healthy since there are nuts on it :)

I hope you enjoyed this list, and hopefully, you’ll choose at least one of these recipes for Thanksgiving dinner!

Diane Nguyen

Drexel '21

Diane Nguyen is a Drexel University senior from Boston, Massachusetts. As a Global Studies major and Criminal Justice and Chinese double-minor, she is interested in human rights, specifically immigration and environmental law. She also hopes to volunteer for the Peace Corps and be a part of a nonprofit organization that helps child sex trafficking victims recover from their trauma.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.