This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

When Campus Activities Board first announced Marian Hill and Lupe Fiasco as the performers for Spring Jam, you were not the only one who were confused about who the artists were. Fifteen-year-old me would have been excited to have the chance to watch Lupe Fiasco sing “The Show Goes On” live. But I wondered what other songs might be familiar. Below I have compiled a playlist so you can jam out to it during Spring Jam!

Marian Hill is a duo from Philadelphia with Samantha Gongol as singer and Jeremy Lloyd as producer. Some songs to listen to are:

1. Down
  2. Back to Me
  3. One Time
  4. Got It
  5. I Want You
  6. Whisky
  7. Lips

Fiasco is a Chicago-based MC with Grammy recognition and gold/platinum certifications. Some songs to listen to are:

1. Battle Scars
  2. The Show Goes On
  3. Jump
  4. Superstar
  5. Old School Love
  6. NGL
  7. Wild Child

After you jam out to these tunes, you’ll be down for the show to go on at Spring Jam 2017!

Maegan is a sophomore History major at Drexel University who constantly contemplates double majoring or double minoring. When she's not writing a paper, reading or watching Netflix, she can be found day-dreaming, eating, staring at the sun or all of the above.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.