This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

For a Thursday GNO or for a budget date night, visit one of these happy hour bars that you and your wallet will love.

El Distrito

Image Courtesy of Distrito

El Distrito is like dining at a retro Mexican cantina with a trendy twist. Step into Distrito on Thursdays for taqueria hours from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., or happy hour from 5-7 p.m. The full schedule is: taqueria open Sunday – Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., or Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. On to the drinks, regular happy hour is from Sunday – Saturday from 5-7 p.m.!

Landmark

Image Courtesy of Landmark Americana

Yes, yes, classic Landmark has all the deals… all day every day. Starting on Monday, all day (11 a.m. – 12 a.m.): $3 house margaritas, $3 Coronas and discounted ‘dillas and nachos from 7-10 p.m. Tuesday all day (11 a.m. – 12 a.m.): $3 Blue Moon pints, happy hour (7 p.m. – 10 p.m.), discounted apps, late night (9 p.m. – 12 a.m.), $3 Blue Moon pints and $4 Fireball. Check out much more on thedrinknation.com.

Zavino

Image Courtesy of Zagat

Zavino is a stone-fire pizzeria with an ambience that is top notch; not too fancy and not too casual. Other than their fantastic wine selection and outdoor seating, from Monday – Friday, join them for happy hour (4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.): $3 draft beer, $5 featured wine by the glass, and $8 margherita pizza. Delizioso!

Baby Blues BBQ

Image Courtesy of University City District

Baby Blues BBQ is a hybrid-style barbeque on the block. The Memphis, St. Louis, and North Carolina-influenced restaurant has eight taps, and a variety of bottles and cans. From Monday – Wednesday, all day (11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.), you can find 1/2 price bottles of wine. For the rest of the week, here’s what is going on for happy hour (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.): $3 drafts, $4 well drinks, and $5 glasses of house wine. Tuesdays and Wednesdays have the same specials, but only different drafts, ranging from Sam Adams to Flying Fish Drafts. Later on in the week, enjoy happy hour extended till 4 p.m., with more low prices on Fireball shots and Stoli drinks.

Drinker’s Pub

Image Courtesy of Drink Philly

Drinker’s Pub is your standard pub located at 1903 Chestnut Street. Drinker’s offers $1.50 tacos every day until 1 a.m., $3 PBR, and $4 Yuengling Lager. From Monday – Friday, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., all drinks are half-price! Head to Drinker’s for the most deals on Sundays. Enjoy $8 Miller Lite pitchers, $.50 wings, $1 hot dogs, $1.50 tacos, $5 nachos, and $5 burger with hand cut fries. Sunday funday, am I right?

CoZara

Image Courtesy of PhillyMag

If you want to chow down on some sushi and a drink or two, head down to CoZara. Monday – Friday from 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., the bar and restaurant will offer a broad selection of beer, wine, sake and cocktails for $2. The $2 daily deals don’t stop here. The cheap deal also covers a bunch of the unique dishes CoZara specializes in.

Have a fun and happy spring with your friends and/or coworkers at all of these happy hour hotspots!

Zara Barrett is a Design and Merchandising student at Drexel University. She loves all things fashion, beauty, and health.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.