Style > Beauty

Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Sale Tips & Recommendations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Sephora junkies, like me, have been waiting all year for this: Sephora’s Spring Bonus Beauty Insider Event, which launched on April 26 and runs until Monday, May 6. During this sale, everything in-store and online is 10-20% off. This is the perfect opportunity to restock on your favorite, go-to products or even try out that specific product you’ve been eyeing on. 

To participate in this sale, you do need to be a part of Sephora’s Insider program first, but it’s free to sign up for the basic Insider membership The sale is currently open to lucky Rouge members – aka the highest tier of the Beauty Insider program. These members can already get 20% off everything at Sephora with the promo code “HEYROUGE” at checkout in-store and online. 

If you haven’t reached this tier (yet), don’t you worry: Starting on May 2, the sale opens up to VIB and Insider members. VIB members will get 15% off with the code “HEYVIB” and Insiders will get 10% off with the code “HEYINSIDER.” 

To help get your shopping carts started, here is a list of my tips and recommendations.  

Eyeshadow Palette

Been eyeing that specific shadow palette that you’ve been wanting to get your hands on? Here’s your chance! Below are some of my recommendations!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette – $42

This is one of my favorite, go-to palettes! It’s a warm-tone lovers dream!

Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette – $27

These compact palettes come in various shades, you’ll be bound to find one you like!

Tarte Tarteist PRO to go Amazonian Clay Palette – $19 

Another one of my go-to’s! This palette has your neutral essentials, ranging from matte to metallic finishes and is perfect for traveling!

Value Sets

Sephora has many great value sets for makeup, skincare, and haircare. They’re a bang for your buck since you snag a few products and it’s perfect for when you want to try out a new brand!

Too Faced Sex On The Peach Complexion Set – $45

This is such a great value! You’re getting two full-sized and two travel sized products. The Peach Perfect Setting Powder is my personal favorite and great for oily skin! The set also features a full size of the Better than Sex Mascara, a cult favorite!

Sephora Favorites Crush-Worthy Skincare – $38

Sephora Favorites curates an assortment of popular products in all beauty categories! This set is perfect for when you’re a skincare beginner because you get to try amazing products! 

OUAI The Easy Ouai Kit – $25 

I’ve heard great things about OUAI, who was started by celeb hairstylist Jen Atkin. This is currently waiting in my shopping cart and I can’t wait to try these products!

Honorable Mentions

FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – $18 

Lip gloss is making a comeback, but this popular gloss is not like your usual gloss. It’s non-sticky and feels almost like a lip balm but still gives that shine! 

It Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ – $39

This CC Cream is a favorite and perfect for the upcoming warmer months when you want a lighter base. It’s full coverage but is packed with skincare benefits! 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter – $38

This highlighter is no stranger to the beauty world and believe the hype. It’s “ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow.” It also comes in many shades, so there’s one for every skin tone!

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser – $21

This gentle but effective cleanser is perfect for all skin types, but especially for sensitive skin because it’s fragrance-free! It doesn’t strip the skin or leave a dry or tight feeling. 

SUPERGOOP! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 – $32

Sunscreen is essential all year-round, but especially for the upcoming warmer months! This sunscreen is “totally invisible, weightless, scentless, and makeup-gripping,” leaving no white cast!

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 – $6.80

Hyaluronic acid is an amazing hydrator for the skin and is great for all skin types! This serum by The Ordinary, an affordable but high-quality skincare brand. 

Take advantage of the Sephora Spring Bonus sale either online at sephora.com or in store. But hurry, the sale ends on Monday, May 6.

Happy Shopping!

Nicole is currently treasurer at Drexel's chapter of Her Campus. She is a senior majoring in Design & Merchandising and loves writing about anything style, beauty and food related. In her spare time, she loves keeping up with celeb-news and binging the latest TV shows. She can usually be found trying out new restaurants in Philly with her friends and finding the next place to travel to.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.