person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

My Top 10 Most Instagrammable Spots ON & AROUND Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Gardens By North Hall (Freshman Dorm):

The first pics I took on Campus with my best friend! How time flies!

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

The Walkway by Nesbitt Hall (at golden hour!):

Somehow this turned into the perfect location for Valentine’s Day photos.

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

Lancaster Walk:

Ignore the fact that I’m sitting in a wagon and just enjoy these photos.

Images courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

Schuykill River Trail:

When you’re going for a walk or just clearing your head, have a photoshoot while you’re at it.

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

Outside Hans Dining Hall: 

I know, weird location, but I got cute pics!

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

The Walkway by University Crossings:

Okay, but look at how dope these pics are!

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

Vue32 Apartments:

Utilize ALL of the space! My friends and I have taken pictures by their flower wall, random pillar, their steps, LITERALLY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Got some cute content at this one specific spot! On this day we were taking photos of our good friend’s crochet tops! Check her out on Instagram @willowxdesigns!

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

The Library:

Cause umm sometimes I just don’t wanna study, but I wanna take pics, ya know!

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

Some random wall!:

Lol, these pics were taken at the side of Meyers Hall during golden hour, of course. The key to some of these awesome pics is GOLDEN HOUR!

Image courtesy of Samantha Hopkins

Cira Green:

The pool, the rooftop park, YOU NAME IT!

Image courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

ANYWHERE ON CAMPUS:

Just some random pics of spots that I CAN’T name and ummm FOOD!

Images courtesy of Sandra Olaniyi

So grab your friends, bring a phone or camera, GO OUT WHEN IT’S SUNNY, and get some good content right on or around campus. Also use Tezza, VSCO, or Adobe Lightroom to edit your pics. You’re welcome! :)

Sandra is a junior in the BS/MS Communications program at Drexel University. She is studying Public Relations and Marketing. She plans to work within the sports industry either behind the scenes, or in front of the camera. She loves modeling, content creating, relaxing with a good face mask, and of course arguing over sports with the ENTIRE family. She's your go to girl for any sporting event, and will always keep you updates with what's going on in the sports world! She loves to write and is not afraid to speak her knowledge and opinions. Who gon check her? No one.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.