My Favorite Beyoncé Albums and Songs

Beyoncé, need I go on about her? She is all that and more, a true boss.

1. 1. Queen B

Hair Flip

Beyoncé Gisele Knowles Carter is one our generation will forever praise. Whether you like her or not, you cannot dismiss her accomplishments. She has over 100 incredible songs, six albums, and five live studio albums. I don’t have to say it, the awards speak for itself. From having 24 Grammy’s to being nominated 70 times, 28 MTV Awards, the first artist to be nominated in four different genres in one night, she is the Queen of music in my opinion. 

2. 2. My top three Albums

www.instagram.com/p/B7x0td5nRtl/Apple Music 2019 Replay had a breakdown of my number one songs, albums, and a total of how much music I listened to. 

I was not surprised at all to see Homecoming was my number one album and with a total of 745 hours of listening to music, Beyonce was my top artist.

But, out of all her albums my top three favorite ones that I listen to the most are;

1. Homecoming Live Album Dangerously in Love

2. B’Day Deluxe Edition

3. Lemonade

3. 3. My top 20 Songs

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bow0co_F81z/

Top 20 songs, not in any particular order 

1. Check on it

2. Schoolin’ Life

3. Crazy in Love

4. Partition 

5. Sorry

6. Sandcastles

7. Get Me Bodied Extended Mix

8. MOOD 4 EVA

9. BROWN SKIN GIRL

10. I Was Here

11. BOSS

12. Upgrade U

13. Party

14. Formation

15. Diva

16. Hold Up (Homecoming Live)

17. Ring off

18. Mine

19. Me, Myself, and I

20. Spirit

Beyonce  Clapping Giphy

Her voice is so rich and her vocals are unmatched. When listening to her music, I feel so empowered and ready to conquer anything. She reminds me that nothing is stopping me from reaching my full potential except for myself. Queue up Diva. Now go secure your bag and takeover!