This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

My All-time Favorite Makeup Products:

I am a girly girl through and through and one of my favorite things is makeup. I have a large collection of makeup from over the years and here are some of my favorite products ever!

1.     Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara

I use this mascara everyday for long, thick, and full lashes! This mascara is full of volume and elongates all your lashes without getting clumpy. This mascara is a rich black in a long-lasting formula perfect for buildable volume. The formula also comes in waterproof perfect for long days and special events.

2.     Morphe x Jaclyn Hill The Vault Bling Boss Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is a gorgeous range of pinks and purples perfect for jazzing up a nude eyeshadow look and refreshing your makeup with a subtle pop of color. The pinks and purple tones go great together and are very buildable with minimal fallout! These eyeshadows are fantastic for anyone looking to spice up the average eye look with a new and improved pink shadow palette.

3.     Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer

What makeup lover can go anywhere without their concealer especially when its as legendary as this one! With full coverage without looking cakey as well as beautiful blending and buildability, this concealer leads the pack. There’s a reason that this concealer is widely known because it does a phenomenal job!

4.     Morphe X Jaclyn Hill The Eye Master Collection

These eyeshadow brushes are heavenly. Not only do they look and feel amazing but they work amazingly. They are easy to use and blend well without a whole lot of effort.

5.     Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

My all-time favorite liquid eyeliner is this one because of its deep and rich pigmentation perfect for making a statement with your eye look. With a brush end it is perfect for making a sharp cat-eye end and stays all day. This eyeliner is the perfect balance of pigment and coverage with being easy to use!

6.     Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

I always start my routine with this primer because of its great job at hydrating without feeling heavy and its fantastic ability to smooth out any stubborn spots. This primer refreshes my skin and keeps my makeup looking flawless.

7.     Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray

Finish off your look with some spurts of this setting spray and your makeup will not budge! This setting spray keeps your makeup looking perfect all day long through all conditions which is why it is a staple in my makeup bag.

8.     Morphe Liquid Lipstick

What girl doesn’t love a good liquid lip? These liquid lipsticks have fabulous pigmentation, dry rather quickly and don’t require a lot of touching up throughout the day. The colors are gorgeous and are easily buildable without looking or feeling sticky or heavy. With a smooth finish and a silky feel this liquid lipstick feels as wonderful as it looks!

9.     Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Move over other pink nude palettes because Huda Beauty came to play! This gorgeous combination of various shades of pink revitalizes the pink trend and gives it a breath of fresh air with its new and fun take and the palettes originality. Consisting of several shimmers, gorgeous glitters, and even an eye concealer this palette has it all to create your own masterpiece!

10.  Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Setting Powder

To finish off a look of soften your makeup, setting powder like this is the perfect choice! This setting powder works super well and lasts a long time and can also be used to soften your makeup if you accidentally go to hard or dark.

11.  Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

If you like to play around with eye looks then you need to add this eyeshadow base to your collection. It glides on effortlessly and leaves a flawless finish that makes any eyeshadow look appear smooth and soft.

12.  IT Beauty Love Beauty Fully Flawless Powder Brush #202

This is the perfect large powder brush and for wiping away any eyeshadow fallout, for veiling your highlighter, smoothing out foundation, blending contour or blush, and for setting your face with setting powder. This brush is incredibly versatile and works like a charm for all of your powder brush needs!

13.  Tarte Tartelette Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Mix up your nude look with this elegant and classy nude eyeshadow palette consisting of solely mattes! These mattes blend incredibly effortlessly and are super buildable and have great pigmentation. This palette is perfect for mixing up your normal eyeshadow looks that usually consist of shimmers. Not to mention that I love how sophisticated this palette is and how it is so versatile.

14.  Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

When going for a dazzling look that makes you feel confident, go for these stunning eyeshadows. I always reach for these liquid eyeshadows to accent my eye look by going in the corner or crafting an entire look out of these liquid eyeshadows.

15.  Too Faced Natural Lust Palette

I adore this palette! It is a classic nude palette with a little twist to it to jazz up your typical nude palette and looks. With a wide variety of shimmers and mattes and a huge array of colors this palette is the mother of all palettes. The formula is wonderful, the eyeshadows glide on easily and with minimal fallout, and they blend together beautifully. Overall this might be my favorite palette to date.

Gray is an English and Education double major at Drexel! In addition to writing for Her Campus, she is a member of ENC. She loves to read, write, cook, bake, and volunteer.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.