Meet the Her Campus Drexel Staff!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Though Her Campus Drexel is a blossoming organization on campus, we have a staff hard at work every week to provide you with new, fun content. Get to know our team members below! Feel free to say “Hi” or shoot us a smile when you see us on campus, or ask us how to join!

Ian Michael Crumm, Staff Writer

Ian grew up in York, Pa and is a Communication major in his third year with a Marketing minor. Ian loves to spend time with his mom and grandma, go shopping, try new restaurants, blog, and tan. Oh and his favorite color is GREEN!

Roxanne Indelicato, Treasurer

Roxanne is originally from a small town in the Pocono Mountains, but she is not meant for the small town life! She loves trying new restaurants, meeting interesting people and exploring the city. As an International Business major who loves to travel, Roxanne is hoping to have a exciting career that takes her all over the world!  In her spare time, you’ll probably find her reading on her Kindle or blogging about feminism at FeministNotions.com. She is excited to be a part of the Her Campus Drexel team this year!

Greta Justye, Staff Writer

Greta is a double major in Political Science and International Area Studies and always dreamt of becoming the leader of the free world; however, due to very unfortunate circumstances that dream met its demise before it even began in 1993 when she was born in the country of Lithuania. Now, Greta spends her time sitting alone at abandoned bars in Paris, criticizing Faulkner, writing about the disillusionment of World War I, and going to museums with Fitzgerald. Just kidding, that’s Ernest Hemingway. She likes unicorns and Nancy Drew games.

Anne Most, Staff Writer

Anne is a senior Journalism major and Film Studies minor at Drexel. While not staring in the mirror and practicing her best Tina Fey impressions, Anne is geeking out to Star Wars, figuring out which “Friends” character she’s most like, and trying to do the Vulcan salute with her right hand.

Aubrey Nagle, Editor-In-Chief/President

Aubrey is an English major in her fourth year at Drexel. When she isn’t writing or editing, Aubrey can be found in front of her TV watching every show that has been scheduled for programming, ever, or talking about Harry Potter. She recently got bangs which she is very proud of and she sometimes has difficulty separating herself from her favorite fictional characters.

Helen Nowotnik, Feature Writer

Helen is a fourth year Communication student with a Business Administration minor. She likes taking pictures of her food and is addicted to Pinterest. Helen’s favorite place on earth is the Newseum and her life goal is to meet Beyonce.

Aruna Srinivasiah, Staff Writer

Most people call Aruna by her first name, unless you are really close to her, when you usually make up a nickname or call her by her usual pet names: Aruni, Runi, Runa, or Runipoo. Aruna just turned 19 and is looking forward to an exciting year in her last year of teenage-hood. She is majoring in Computer Science, and plans to either minor in Journalism/Communications or Business. Lastly, she is from Atlanta, GA or what most people refer to as Hotlanta. 

Lindsey Thompson, Vice President

From Montana to London, UK, to Texas to Philly, Lindsey girl has seen it all by the measly age of 19. She loves being creative, personalizing her own clothes and taking adventures. She DIY’s all the time and likes to bake yummy holiday-themed goodies. Occasionally called Linz by her friends or people too lazy for the second syllable, she’s studying Operations Management at Drexel and is often seen hanging around Penn’s BioPond or Center City.

Aubrey Nagle is an English major at Drexel University. She is currently a Features intern at Marie Claire and has previously interned Seventeen and Philadelphia magazine. She loves everything about pop culture and someday hopes to be a culture critic or an Entertainment Director for a women's magazine or national newspaper.To view her clips visit aubreynagle.contently.com and follow her on Twitter @aubsn.