To master the perfect makeup look, snag these products!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Sephora is every beauty lover’s first destination when they enter the mall and it’s also a fantasy land for all those who are skincare fanatics. Sephora sells luxury beauty products that fans lust after when they discover the newest finds on YouTube and other forms of social media from today’s beauty gurus. Some of the top beauty influencers are Jeffree Star, Tati, James Charles, Manny MUA and Laura Lee and they have successfully helped Sephora sell the hottest brands on the market. These products are considered necessities by YouTubers and celebrities on the big screen. At Sephora, these must-haves are above a four out of five-star rating on their website and are considered staples for their price range. Here are some recommendations that are worth trying to create the perfect look!

1. BECCA Shimmering Skin Protector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop ($38.00)

This was created by YouTuber, Jaclyn Hill, to give those who wear makeup, from pale to deep, a warm glow. She mentioned this pressed highlighter in her beauty tutorial with Kim Kardashian. 

Image courtesy of Sephora

2. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara ($24.00)

Benefit’s Roller Lash is Jeffree Star’s, all-time favorite mascara. Jeffree enjoys this roller lash because it gives his lashes length without the clumping effect.

Image courtesy of Sephora

3. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse ($32.00)

Most beauty influencers have suggested this in their monthly favorites on YouTube at some point because of the tanner’s ability to last and to not flake off the skin. If one keeps their body moisturized days following self-tanner application, it will last longer. This is my favorite self-tanner since it gives one’s skin a healthy glow!

Image courtesy of Sephora

4. Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette ($129.00)

This overly-priced Natasha Denona palette is loved by the beauty community that can afford the hefty amount. Natasha’s eyeshadows are known to be extremely creamy and easy to blend. This one is a favorite of YouTuber, Tati.

Image courtesy of Sephora

5. Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation ($58.00)

I started to wear YSL All Hours Foundation after it went viral on YouTube. I believe it is worth every penny because of its longevity, matte appearance, color range and luxurious scent.

Image courtesy of Sephora 

6. NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna ($40.00)

NARS’ Bronzing Powder in Laguna is the number one selling bronzer in most beauty stores because it’s loved by celebrity makeup artists. This bronzer has warm undertones, so it works best to warm up the face rather than contouring. 

Image courtesy of Sephora

7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($21.00)

Any Anastasia Beverly Hills product is well loved, except the SUBCULTURE palette *crickets…*. The Brow Wiz is favored by all those who are brow-obsessed! This wax pencil will create those brows that are on fleek!

Image courtesy of Sephora

8. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder $38.00

The Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder is the setting and baking powder in the makeup industry and recommended by all the artists at Sephora. This luxe powder does not create the infamous flashback effect!

Image courtesy of Sephora

9. beautyblender – original Beauty Blender $20.00

The most popular and needed product by all makeup artists. I don’t think the beautyblender needs further explaining. 

Image courtesy of Sephora

10. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist $48.00 

This mist is a favorite used by Kim Kardashian West, owner of KKW Beauty! She swears by this product since it allows the makeup and flesh to mend together and create a seamless look!

Image courtesy of Sephora

If you are new to makeup or even want to try a handful of various products than the usual ones you use, this is a great list of high-quality beauty must-haves to begin with! They can be used to create simple, everyday looks for school or when you have a wedding or date party to attend. Either way, these products will have you looking absolutely fabulous!

Her Campus Drexel contributor.