This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Just at Walnut and South 40th Street is a great nail salon perfect for college students in need of a little pampering. This nail salon, which has been there for about three years, and is open six days a week, offers all kinds of nail services as well as waxing and eyelash services, and always takes walk-ins. Some of their specialties include dip powder nails, nail design, and acrylics. Overall if you are in need of a little pampering this is the perfect place to go. Here is my review and recommendations based on my personal experiences.

Firstly, the salon is gorgeous, it has beautiful and relaxing decorations and a sophisticated and calming atmosphere. The equipment is in good condition and every spa chair is also a massage chair, every station has its own tools and is fully equipped for all services. The salon is well lit, has a coffee machine and you are always greeted when you enter.

The customer service is superb. Everyone in the salon is so accommodating and patient. They do not rush you when picking a color, they always listen to your preferences, and consistently take good care of you. They are not afraid to correct any mistakes or fix anything, and they always work efficiently and quickly while maintaining high standards.

Also, the quality of work is worth every penny. Not only do they have fantastic service with great respect for their consumers, but they are equipped with over 300 nail polish colors including an array of over 200 dip powder colors. The work itself is great quality and the polish lasts weeks. Additionally, the nail work is wonderful and the process of getting a manicure or pedicure is phenomenal. When getting your nails done, either pedicure or manicure, you are treated nicely and given many amenities like hot towels, massage, lotion, cuticle trim, and more. You essentially are treated like a princess.

Furthermore, they are extremely accommodating. They stayed open about twenty minutes after closing once to finish my manicure for an interview the next morning. And my own personal favorites are the spa pedicure and gel manicure. I have never had a negative experience there.

Some of the best people to go to for specific services include Amy for dip powder and acrylic and Lynn and Jenny for designs and fine nail artwork. The nail art is exquisite, the fine details are clean and readable and the work stays a long time. They also have many other nail enhancement services like adding chrome. Overall this is a fantastic salon to attend.

Gray is an English and Education double major at Drexel! In addition to writing for Her Campus, she is a member of ENC. She loves to read, write, cook, bake, and volunteer.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.