This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Half of the New Year’s fun comes from the parties! This season is all about satin, sequins and subtle details. Check out the dresses that will help you ring in the new year in style! 

Image courtesy of Missguided

For those who love detail, this dress is for you! The lace around the edges adds the perfect touch to this navy blue dress. Looks perfect paired with thigh high boots like the model shown above!

Shop here

Image courtesy of Forever 21

Keep things classy and simple with this twist knot dress! Perfect to pair with big statement earrings or a pair of your fanciest heels, this dress is easy to dress up for parties. You can also dress it down with flats for when you wear it later next year!

Shop here

Image courtesy of Forever 21

Be the center of attention with this sequinned maxi dress! With silver sequin on the skirt of the dress, you will stand out in the crowd for sure. The body hugging style will accentuate your curves in just the right places.

Shop here

Image courtesy of Express

Be the star of the show with this sequin star dress! Below the mesh dress is a black bodysuit. Paired with silver heels and stud earrings, you’ll be ready to go.

Shop here

Image courtesy of Express

This beautiful nude pink slip dress is a more subtle option. Perfect for a NYE date or more intimate party! Wear it with a layered choker to add a pop!

Shop here

Image courtesy of ASOS

Looking for a more modest option? This dress is for you! This maxi dress is a great combination of sparkle and tulle. With long sleeves, it will keep you warm while you party the night away.

Shop here

Hello! My name is Rifah. I'm a Design and Merchandising major, who has a passion for fashion, photography, good food and shows!
Her Campus Drexel contributor.