HC Favs: Best Celebrity Coachella Outfits

This year, the much-anticipated music festival, Coachella, started on April 13th and ended on April 22nd. Coachella fashion is iconic and here are some of my favorites of this year.

Jasmine Tookes

Image courtesy of Glamour

This Victoria’s Secret model has a banging body and a banging sense of style. The bralette is hot as hell and the hat kind of ties it all together.

Ariana Grande

Image courtesy of Glamour

Maybe I’m biased because I’m a sucker for Ariana Grande, but I’m also a sucker for two-piece sets and knee-high boots. (I love me a good fanny pack!).

Alessandra Ambrosio

Image courtesy of Glamour

I love denim on denim and the little fringe on her jacket is super cute and festive. (Side note: her little belt bag is funny and cute!).

Princess Nokia (Destiny Frasqueri)

Image courtesy of Fashionista

Flowers, blue hair, circle sunglasses and septum rings are my jam.

Taylor Hill

Image courtesy of Fashionista

I love the whole galaxy vibe. The light makes her outfit look all iridescent and I love colored Converse.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock & Jade Thirlwall

Image courtesy of Fashionista

These are really cute and classic pieces that work together really well. Not super fancy and out there, but definitely one of my favorites.

Charli XCX

Image courtesy of Fashionista

Same thing here - the outfit is super simple and the boots are definitely my speed.

Vanessa Hudgens

Image courtesy of Glamour

You really can’t have a Coachella outfit list without the iconic Vanessa Hudgens. You can’t have Coachella without Vanessa Hudgens, just like you can’t have Christmas without Mariah Carey.

Coachella 2018 had some great performers and amazing style. No better place to show off your unique style than at Coachella.